3. Report communicable diseases...example, strep, chicken pox and LICE.
Healthy students make better learners….
It is recommended that your child should stay at home if any of these symptoms exist:
· Fever 100.4 or greater
· Fever within the last 24 hours
· Unexplained rash
· Redness/drainage from eyes
· Severe cold symptoms
Students should return to school when temperature is normal for the past 24 hours without fever-reducing medication, and when the student feels well enough to be in school for a full day.
· Height, Weight & Blood Pressure screening
· Vision Screening
· Audiometric Screening
· Health Appraisals and Referrals
· Scoliosis Screenings
· Maintenance of health records
· Compliance with State Immunization Requirements
· Administration of medications prescribed by a physician
· Assessment and provision of initial care for illness/injury